Journey of Tennis...😍

Hello,  i am gonna tell u about my tennis journey through this Blog. Actually i wasn't knowing about tennis sport nor i have listened about it anywhere until my cousin brother told me as he was taking tennis coaching from my Hometown Yavatmal. The Tennis Club was Reform Club, its a clay court, this Club was built by Britishers when there were British rule in india. It was near about 95-100 years old.

My cousin Akshay was taking coaching from that club and i used to sit there and watch him playing. After few months he told me to join tennis. I purchased a racquet worth ₹600 and that was my first tennis purchase. My cousin left that Club and after that we used to play on Nandurkar college tennis court. And from there my Tennis coaching began, my cousin Akshay was my first tennis coach. He used to teach me every single detail, from how to hold the racquet and how to swing it , to how to make foot movements, etc etc. 



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post