God Of Tennis

Everyone who loves watching any kind of sports has one favourite sportsperson. Just like that my favourite sport is Tennis as you know, and my favourite player is none other than ROGER FEDERER ( GOD OF TENNIS ). I just love watching him play, his serve, his forehand, his single handed backhand are just awesome. His Trophy position service action is my favourite to the rest of the other players.

I always try to hit a serve like federer but its really difficult to copy him, the trophy position is to bend the Legs slightly to get the bounce in upper direction and then to hit a serve...its really difficult. But i always try and i believe in myself that i will hit a serve like him one day.

Currently he has total of 20  Grand Slam (Singles) Titles which consists Six Australian Open, Eight Wimbledon, Five US Open and One French Open Title.



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post